Year 11 Employability and Destinations
We understand that out current global situation has caused anxiety and frustration amongst our pupils and parents, especially with regards to the awarding of grades, destinations and skills outcomes.
We would like to reassure you that we are doing all that we can to ensure the transition to their next phase of education, training or employment is as seamless as possible.
- Every Yr 11 pupil has been contacted by a member of the Careers team to talk through options and confirm placements for next year
- Social Media links to Virtual talks, WEX and skills sessions posted
- All pupils have received login information to Unifrog
In the future:
- Each year 11 will have a follow up interview with an Assistant Vice Principal to discuss ongoing plans for next year
- We will be available to support you throughout this year and beyond
- We have links to colleges, Sixth Forms, training and employment avenues you can change your mind on your destination at any time but please have a conversation with us so we can support you
Destinations at a glance: Colleges and Sixth Form
Destinations at a glance: Apprenticeships
Destinations at a glance: Alternative Provision
See below for useful links
Below is some information about the possible routes you can take straight after GCSE’s
If you need anything further from the Careers team, please do not hesitate to contact us.