Exercise books, textbooks and Log Books are provided by the School. However, it is essential that pupils carry their own basic equipment (pens, pencils, a ruler and a calculator).
Equipment you must have everyday
- Your clear pencil case will need a minimum of:
- 3 or more black and blue pens for written work + purple pens for additional work
- 2 or more pencils for graphs and other drawings
- 4 or more coloured pencils or pens for more detailed diagrams
- A Scientific Calculator
- A ruler, preferably 30cm and in good condition
- A rubber
- A highlighter pen
- A protractor and compass
- A pencil sharpener
You will also need:
- Your student planner and a reading book
This would set a clear instruction as to what we expect pupils to have on them and will make it easier for us as staff to ensure all pupils are equipped and stop persistent delays in teaching.