Exercise books, textbooks and Log Books are provided by the School.
However, it is essential that pupils carry their own basic equipment (pens, pencils, a ruler and a calculator).
Equipment you must have everyday
- Your clear pencil case will need a minimum of:
- 2 or more black and blue pens for written work
- 2 purple pens for Reflect & Improve work
- 2 or more pencils
- A Scientific Calculator
- A ruler, at least 15cm and in good condition
- A rubber
- A highlighter pen
- A protractor and compass
- A pencil sharpener
You may also wish to have coloured pencils or pens for more detailed diagrams
You must also have:
- Your student planner and a reading book