Dear Parents and Carers
Welcome to a short weekly update
Please make sure that you have seen the letters on our website about Easter Revision. We have a programme operating in the first week of the Easter Holidays, with up to 90 places on a first come / first served initially on Monday to Wednesday and invitations made on Thursday.
Also, Year 11 pupils should make sure to read the information about the Leavers Hoodies which can be found here:
Events this week
- Strike Days: Thank you to everyone for your support with the Industrial Action this week – I am sorry that classes were disrupted and am grateful to pupils working hard on remote learning.
- Assemblies: it was good to welcome Music Manager and Magician David Days into school today to talk with Year 9 & 7. He also entertained Year 7 & 8 pupils in our FASA Disco this week – thank you!
- Well done to our Year 10 pupils who featured in the Dorset Echo this week for taking part in a project at Weymouth Museum with a visiting Artist, Sarah Butterworth and our Head of Art, Miss Parsons
Next week and beyond
- Legally Blonde Jr has its run next week on Weds – Fri, 22 – 24 March. We are really hoping to have each night sold out so please do sign up for the last few tickets. The letter is here: Legally Blonde Tickets
- On 21 March Year 11 D&T pupils will have an NEA day with Mr Radford
- GCSE Art exams are taking place in the last week of term – pupils have been given the details by Miss Parsons, but parents can contact us if you need clarification
- On 28 March, Year 11 pupils have their final MFL Mock Exam
- Also on 28 March, Year 10 pupils have their mock interviews – please contact Mr Jennings if you need help or advice
Finally, in the last week of term, we will also have our usual rewards assemblies and Principal’s Breakfast
Thank you as ever for your support – have a great weekend